My Everyday Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not quite a ratrod I guess (?) , but this is the bike I ride the most. Buying this one is what got me back into bikes (majorly). It's a 07 Schwinn Cruiser SS. This bike rides awesome.

newblackwhite005.jpg

newblackwhite007.jpg

newblackwhite009.jpg

newblackwhite008.jpg

Looked like this when I first got it:

bw.jpg

I love it, I had a Sting-ray as a kid and never tier of that frame! As a matter of fact, this is my daily. Also fixed on ap-hangers! :mrgreen:
005.jpg

hey mike it just hit me that those white and black ss cruisers are rare. we started getting them a few months ago and i believe you got the last pair. i went to reorder because i wanted one and they were gone. so they only did that color combo for like 4 months of production.

got 2 schwinn cruiser frames myself with the same color combo, my cruiser 4 has blade forks tho (2003?) love the black and white combo, just cant go wrong with black white and chrome !!!, truss rods really top that bike off 8)

It's sitting on my workbench. :D

I picked this bike up last night...it matches my 60 Spitfire.

Unfortunately the stickers are goofed up and there are some scratches.

What you see here is just me goofin' around with extra parts.

I may end up taking it back to stock and selling it later.

P.S. The girl who sold this has another one in similar shape in case any of you local boys are interested. :wink:

How'd they manage to booger up a new bike that bad already? Some people just don't take good care of stuff I guess. I mean, mine has some normal scratches cuz I ride it everyday, but still. (Not like it's a miss-treated animal or something - but I get the same feeling :( )

Yeah...I get the feeling that this girl threw it in her trunk a lot or threw two bikes together in the back of an SUV or something.

Thinking about peeling all of the decals off to see what it would look like.

Heck...maybe just give it a quick sanding and repaint the whole thing! :D

wouldnt suggest it its just a straight line (picked one up at a garage sale for a parts bike)

just went out to the garage and looked again(been about a month since ive looked at it).i was wrong it follows the front of the stickers shape.

Latest posts

Back