My daily is finally finished...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking/responding to this forum for ages but it would seem that I'm pretty lax when it comes to bike builds... I just wanted to let you know that I love wrenching on bikes but I hate computers. Being an architectural draughtsman means I'm on one all day but the last thing I wanna do when I get home is to look at another screen :shock: . Well I thought I'd get my hands out of my pockets and show you a little of what I've been up to... (If this post is in the wrong place feel free to move it :D )

First up is my little daily rider. WARNING UNCLE STRETCH - THIS THREAD CONTAINS 20" WHEELS. Just thought I'd warn ya... :mrgreen:

I finally got my matching wheelset...
23082009045.jpg

23082009046.jpg

I think she's looking good, an absolute dream to ride 8) .

After looking at those wheels I decided I needed to appease my desire for rust... Scored a cheap frame and a few bits from Locolowriders, threw them together and got this...
14082009025.jpg

And a shot of them together...
23082009050.jpg

Riding those little 20 incher's was fun but fairly slow, so I thought I'd try my hand at a bit of speedway action...
06092009071.jpg

06092009070.jpg

Well I hope you like 'em so far, the next project is going to be a burrito build... I've got a bunch of old frames and parts and started sketching, so this ain't the last you'll hear of me! :D

Cool! I really like ratty lowriders- the diamond frame bike is very cool too, would really like to see a few larger pictures of it!

Latest posts

Back