My Colson Steer from the Rear Tandem 1937 or 38

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All recent new Member long time looker. Anyway thought Id Post the Only vintage framed Bike I have in Working Order right now. well My 69 schwinn rike is in working order but no pics of it. Here is My 37 or 38 Colson Steer from the Rear Tandem. It was pretty Rough When i got it and the original driveline needs some parts in the front eccentric and crank. so it has updated modern driveline on it. the original new departure hubs and lobdell reims were used with new stainless steel spokes. the paint is actually tractor paint. Old Ford Grey and Husky Red from TSC. Think it came together prety Decent a hoot to go bar hopping on in the summer.
just posted a thread in the build section of my current project an old Henderson.
Well Peace Out!

1937colsontandem1.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

Now that's just frikkin' awesome. Nice job!

Man that looks fun!

There's nothing that grabs your attention like a tandem being driven solo from the back seat!

Literally a back seat driver. I can see it now , " Spring sale on girdles oh my! Oh no you don't missy !" How times have changed. Sweet ride.

guess it doesnt matter on that bike. :lol: visiblity maybe be reduced, sometimes, but you can ride it.

Back