My collection of fatties

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thought I would post a few pics of my fat tire collection. I have a blackwall, whitewall and a set of cream tires.

First is "Grumpy" from RRBBO7.

hhhiggins_5.jpg

Second up is my CWC military bike with a Higgins beehive springer
rb19.jpg

and my latest addition. A 1954 WF jet bike with a Huffman truss fork. It isn't quite finished, but its almost there.
wfhr8.jpg

What a collection!!!!!
I love the jet bike, but Grumpy is my fave.

rusty513 said:
Very nice Terry. I'm really diggin that military bike, had no idea you had that one.

Yep, but right now it has an old set of cross brace bars on it that I am not happy with, so I am going back to these. Cool thing about the CWC frame on that bike is it had a ton of room for a 3" tire.

Those are 3 of my favorite bikes!! They should go into production! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys...I have a few "original" bikes, but I really like the custom rats like these. I love collecting old rusty parts and building cool old bikes. That springer on the Military bike was completely painted blue. I mean everything...all the rods, springs, bolts, etc.

Mark....those are 24X3 Thickbricks....I have an old skiptooth set of 24 rims that I plan to put on it at some point as the shiny chrome ones don't "fit" the theme, but I am so far behind on projects, it isn't funny! :lol:

Back