My builds so far...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a couple of requests to post all of my builds together. As you can see not all of them are gems! Quite a few are still waiting for the finishing touch. I would also like to thank some of the guys that have inspired me, such as Sensor, Karfer, Oldy57, Hooch, Unclestretch and of course Steve for putting this all together and for his super clean builds. I know I have left a great many builders out, but I could probably name a hundred that I get inspiration from.
bikes029.jpg

The Pea Shooter.
DSC00413.jpg

A rescued Mongoose frame I built up for my nephew.
Picture047.jpg

My first build-off bike for the kids bike build-off.
Picture056.jpg

Arch frame made from a late 70s Schwinn roadbike.
Picture071-1.jpg

The Noir Trepas (black death) fixie build.
Picture067-1.jpg

Flea market Centurion made into a fixie.
Picture126.jpg

Assembled from parts. Still needs to be torn down and repainted etc...
Picture144.jpg

Elgin Black Hawk still awaiting a tank!
Picture130.jpg

Maldwyn, my second build-off bike.
Picture121-1.jpg

Group shot!
Picture155.jpg

My comfy bike! A 70s Schwinn with vintage springer, skiptooth drive train and aluminum rims and bars.
Picture177.jpg

This Elgin can now be ridden, but the tanks are still in primer and I would like to give it a fresh paint job.
Picture198.jpg

Excelsior arch frame. Still not done.
Picture197.jpg

Farber super sonic boardtracker.
Picture122-1-1.jpg

Boardtracker X. Fire bike build. Would still like to convert it to a skip tooth and move the seat lower and back.
Picture151-1.jpg

Gender reasignment that is going to be a Cyclone tribute someday. Still in primer.
Picture245.jpg

Big Faker.
069-1.jpg

Ratty racer in its current config.
004-1.jpg

The Columbia arch frame I am currently finishing.

wow :shock: all of you bikes are awesome! i love your track bikes, I got a ton of ten speeds that need to be made into rats :D

but seriously I have always wanted to ask some one...

were do you get the engines and frames/ wheels to make the motorized bikes

whoooo glad to get that off my chest :|

I'm a little at a loss for words... let me give it a shot....." :shock: "

dragsterIII said:
wow :shock: all of you bikes are awesome! i love your track bikes, I got a ton of ten speeds that need to be made into rats :D

The engine kits can be bought through websites or ebay. The frame I used is a stock Evans with a Monark fork. The Boardtracker X bike is a Fire bikes frame with a fork I made. The Merkel is a stock Hawthorne frame, again with my own fork and "tank".

Good to see such diversity from one person! A custom bike can be so much more than a Schwinn with a springer and I like em all. Even the fixies. Never owned one but I like the 'professional' look of them. You've combined one with a 'hotrod' look. Cool! But all your builds are top notch (or will be in the near future...)
8)

However, I 'miss' some with apes and bananas...
:wink:

Boardtrack fan said:
dragsterIII said:

The engine kits can be bought through websites or ebay. The frame I used is a stock Evans with a Monark fork. The Boardtracker X bike is a Fire bikes frame with a fork I made. The Merkel is a stock Hawthorne frame, again with my own fork and "tank".

thanks I will defiantly look into this :D

BT, just wanted to say THANKS for the pic's. your bikes inspired me to build my Superbe. i have sold the bike and miss it alot. you are one heck of a builder.

Outlaw :)

Back