My Boardtrack Style Gas Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few pics of my latest bike build. Been wanting to put a motor on a bike for a long time. It's along way from done, but here's how it looks right now...I have shortened the cables and put on the bike chain since these pics.

Very cool bike. It definitely has its own flavor! Have you been able to test it yet? I think they are a blast and a good option for lazy day riding around town.

Yes Moisstink, I've put around 100 miles on it by now. I keep tinkering with it and making it better. I couldn't be more pleased with the motor, runs really strong.

Yes Moisstink, I've put around 100 miles on it by now. I keep tinkering with it and making it better. I couldn't be more pleased with the motor, runs really strong.
Yeah, these motors don't cost a whole lot and can be finicky but if you get a good one they do pretty good and are a blast. It has been a bit warm in AZ so I have not been out in a couple weeks. I burn on these all winter every weekend if I can.

Latest posts

Back