my bike collection: 1 year later!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
13 months ago,on new years day,i posted a group shot of all the builds i had done in 2008. i tried to do it this year,but the weather has been bad. the cool part was that i was able to slip the murray into the mix! :D last year i moved all of my girls and middleweights out,built 4 new keepers and finally finished my firebike. so heres the slide show....first pic is last years group shot....next 4 are this years group shots...2 of vintage bikes only....3 pics of last years keeper builds...and 2 pics of the stretch bikes! :D
DSCN0275-1.jpg
DSCN2055.jpg
DSCN2052.jpg
DSCN2057.jpg
DSCN2059.jpg
DSCN2063.jpg
DSCN2069.jpg
DSCN2076.jpg
DSCN2071.jpg
DSCN2087.jpg
DSCN2091.jpg
DSCN2098.jpg

boy, that murray really sticks out like a sore thumb, who cares about those anyways - you know you could always send it to me and ill dispose of it correctly :mrgreen:

but in all seriousness, you have a beautiful collection. i think i missed that bare metal cwc roadmaster build... great work

John....you've got a real knack for building really stylish, ultra cool bikes.

I'd have to say that your collection is one of my favorites for sure....all awesome! :D

Man what a collection. I wish I could stick all mine out for a pic ....dont have a big enough driveway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feralkid said:
man way cool! what are those bars with curved top brace??
i was hoping someone could tell me! :lol: ive only seen one other pair. one of the sellers on ebay was asking for info on them too. he had a pair w/an old sticker on the crossbar,that said something about a motorbike! they were listed as a columbia bar,but they are shaped differently. :roll:

what a fleet! how bout the bars on the (hp snyder?) red bike with the red brick tires and star sprocket? man those are sweet 8) any idea what those might be off of?

thesuicideride said:
what a fleet! how bout the bars on the (hp snyder?) red bike with the red brick tires and star sprocket? man those are sweet 8) any idea what those might be off of?
i have no clue at all! :lol: after last years build off,i got a lot of messages from people wanting to know where they could get a pair. all i know is that they were made by wald,and ive yet to see another pair! if anybody has any info on them,please let me know! :roll:

very nice fleet you got there;really diggin the white bike with the black bars,black wheels &tires what is it ?

Wow! Very nice!! I did a similar shot like that months ago, I´ll see if I can find it.
I also like that bike AS Boltnut likes, were can I find more pics of her?

Now that's an impressive collection of bikes - I'd be proud to own any of that bunch!
Very nice work, and congrats! 8)

Great collection...nice mixture! What kind of tires are those on the Super Cruiser?

Back