My $20 CL buy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a set of 26" wheels laying around and found a frame on CL for $20. I put this china cruiser together over the past two days. Im not even sure what brand it is. Turned out OK for what the pile of parts looked like when I started. I still need to pickup a chain for it.
fbhk.jpg

My 23 year old Son mentioned he was wanting a cruiser besides his road bike. I will let him ride this and if he likes it he will take it home.

i could be wrong but it has some lines to a rallye sandpiper.
1987 would be the year and their made in china.
other then the single piece crank it looks like the sandpiper i customized awhile back
they look sweet customized

Well my Son came over for a visit tonight. He lives across town and works so I only see him every week or so. We were out in the garage and he noticed the bike. He jumped on it and took off down the street in the rain. He rolled back in and asked what I was going to do with it. I told Him it was his if he liked it. Needless to say it went into the back of his van for the ride to its new home.

Well my Son came over for a visit tonight. He lives across town and works so I only see him every week or so. We were out in the garage and he noticed the bike. He jumped on it and took off down the street in the rain. He rolled back in and asked what I was going to do with it. I told Him it was his if he liked it. Needless to say it went into the back of his van for the ride to its new home.
Perfect conclusion!

Luke.

Back