Murray Klunker is now a 58 Huffman Klunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking parts. But I'm not called Pudge for nothing. When will the cake be done? I probably live within 20 minutes of you! :mrgreen:
kensmurray said:
New parts for the Klunker.
img_2836.jpg

Kenny, awesome frame! Really like what you've done with it.
kensmurray said:
I bought Double Nickles 58 Klunker frame and crank assembly. Moved all the parts from the Murray over to the Huffman. I did get to ride the Murray in the snow before it was disassembled, it was a blast. I just ordered a 36 tooth sprocket from Pork Chop, currently it has a 44t
Kenny
img_2860.jpg

Pudge that cake is long gone. :mrgreen: I live in Kempsville.
Kenny

kensmurray said:
Pudge that cake is long gone. :mrgreen: I live in Kempsville.
Kenny
I'm ten minutes from you - near Town Center, VB. Hopefully we can catch up soon.

i would like to get together, is their any other members you know of close by.
Kenny

Kenny, yeah, I bet there's enough for us to get a ride together. Here's a thread that started as an intro with replies from a few in the area who recently popped up. Maybe it's worth starting a new thread just to check the pulse of others in our area.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68016#p655881

More changes to the old Huffman. I picked up what I call a nice suspension fork, then I bought a 1 1/8" threadless headset, stem and spacers off ebay. Boy the old Huffman has a small head tube, the bearing races had to be turned down to fit the head tube. I got it all together tonight, very happy with the outcome. Since the new forks are setup for disc brakes thats next.
Kenny

img_2875.jpg

img_2876.jpg

img_2877.jpg

img_2878.jpg

img_2886.jpg

img_2882.jpg

img_2883.jpg
img_2884.jpg

img_2887.jpg

I picked up an old Ideale leather seat for the Huffman.
Kenny
img_2890.jpg

img_2889.jpg

img_2888.jpg

img_2891.jpg

Back