Murray Jet Fire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Pulled this from C.L. about a week ago, for a great deal. Seller said he pulled it from a ladies basement he was cleaning and was told by lady that it was down there some 30 years needs a bunch of cleanup but very complete, and paint is nice. Headlight works and bike still has inner tubes with threaded air stems which still hold air. Looking forward to cleaning it up and seeing it shine.
851874ae1512d07c260428eabe20441a.jpg

Nice, I had the Meteor version. These are great bikes... comfortable and ride like a Caddy. Bought it in beautiful condition for $50, rode it for a season and sold it for 80. That was a sweeeet bike! :D

Redd said:
Nice, I had the Meteor version. These are great bikes... comfortable and ride like a Caddy. Bought it in beautiful condition for $50, rode it for a season and sold it for 80. That was a sweeeet bike! :D

Like I said got a good deal, think my daughter will ride it till her Worksman is done. Have not had a chance to ride it yet too much snow. :)

Very cool! Looks like a clean n grease and done.

Latest posts

Back