Murray jet fire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up today great shape not sure which direction I'll go with it. Yet. Sell restore or rat I'm leaning towards Rat.
967e9333.jpg
98b4876f.jpg

Very nice...but I'm with KJV on this one...P 8)

Honestly, the only thing i would do is put some fatter tires on it. looks to be in GREAT condition! :D

The only thing you need to do to that is, Wax, Buff and Ride. It is too nice to do anything else. Keep as is.

Ok Ok I rode it ! It's ok but I agree it needs fat tires as far as the paint and chrome it cleaned up great I think it's a keeper

In that shape keep it how it is!

Took it for a good ride today I was really liking it untill I stood up and cranked on it going up a hill. The chain broke and I'm having a little trouble sitting down right now if you know what I mean I guess a guy should wear a cup when riding the old ones or just put a new chain on right away

8) ooh! ouch! I did that once on my schwinn legacy, but the chain didnt break i just slipped going up hill. My buttcheeks didnt come unclenched for a week! LOL

Back