MULTIPASS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nope - wasn't me. I didn't even see the ad. Actually, it's a good thing I didn't see the ad because right now, storage space is in short supply. This is where I usually say it's time to thin the herd a bit, but that always seems to result in MORE bikes showing up :roll:

guess there are some vintage bike people in this town

I know there's a couple of VBMX guys in town. Most likely one of them will have grabbed it. (or maybe Kev's doing some long-distance shopping?)

Too bad Anna's cruise nights are no more. Those sure brought out a lot of cool rides.

-Mp

Ya those rides were cool...

We do have a local chapter of Choppercabras, or similar...the Mexican wrestling mask dudes I saw on 17th ave. They dropped into the Ship and Anchor one Saturday and I was talking to one of the guys and I believe he said they were Choppercabras. I'm surprized none of them have found this site. Alot of cool bikes...not sure I'm ready for a Mexican wrestling mask though.

We will have to make an effort to get some group rides for Cruzers going in the spring...'Social paced' fun rides. Maybe work the 'single girls with cruzers who are uncomfortable or affraid to ride on the bike paths down town cause of the hobo crackers' angle, you know...social, saftey in numbers, welcome to Calgary rides. Not that I'm a creep or anything... :mrgreen:

RatFink said:
We will have to make an effort to get some group rides for Cruzers going in the spring...'Social paced' fun rides. Maybe work the 'single girls with cruzers who are uncomfortable or affraid to ride on the bike paths down town cause of the hobo crackers' angle, you know...social, saftey in numbers, welcome to Calgary rides. Not that I'm a creep or anything... :mrgreen:

Good idea - we'll have to see what we can do once Old Man Winter leaves town.

-Mp

Back