Moving

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
can no longer afford to have a "Hobby" shop :(
014-1.jpg
all this has to be gone in a couple weeks , plus the contents of the garage . if any one can use any parts off these bikes , make an offer of at least a couple bucks to make it worth me to take the time to remove & box :? all going to scrapper
013-1.jpg
012-1.jpg
011-3.jpg
010-4.jpg
009-4.jpg

How much for the Swinger shipped to 02919? :lol:
Sorry about having to give up your space, I remember when I had to give up mine...sad day :cry:

Hey man, sorry to here about your shop. I could use the rear coaster brake wheel of that blue frame :wink: I'll pm you :)

Too bad you couldn't have waited a few months, I'm taking my youth group to a mission trip in Pittsburgh July 11-16 and I could've helped "scrap" some stuff into the trailer.

yoothgeye said:
Too bad you couldn't have waited a few months, I'm taking my youth group to a mission trip in Pittsburgh July 11-16 and I could've helped "scrap" some stuff into the trailer.
let me know when you're in town , there's some nice trails around the city , and I have plenty of bikes :wink:

Sorry that you have to lose the place but sometimes losing something can give you something better.

I can't make an offer yet but how is that white banana seat in the third pic and what is the cool white Forward Look Mopar?

dogdart said:
let me know when you're in town , there's some nice trails around the city , and I have plenty of bikes :wink:

Wish I could take you up on that, but when I'm on a mission trip with the kids I gotta be with them 24/7, I have met up with people, but usually on site or at the place we're staying.

Still though, I'll get up with you when I have more details on the trip, it will be during build off and I (or you) might need something.

Oh yeah, and if that skiptooth doesn't get called and it's heading to the dump, even if it's bent, I'd like to have it for art/display.

How big is Pittsburgh?

880 custom-cool. Don't see many around. They were kinda being phased out around that time. Does it have a 413?

I will take the pedals of that purple Sears frame and if you have a decent running Dodge Dart you need to sell before you move contact me. I like the green Swinger, is it a runner? I am kind of in the market for something like that. I am not looking hard, just waiting for the right car to come along.

Let me know on the pedals shipped to Wilmington NC 28411. :)

Tommy

Back