Motorized Brutus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HPIM1398.jpg

HPIM1385.jpg

HPIM1390.jpg

HPIM1392.jpg

HPIM1388.jpg

Very nice.

I would suggest moving the tensioner to the chain stay, or better yet to the pedal chain side of the bike (so you tension the pedal chain and not the engine chain).

You have the tensioner mounted so all the tension from the drive chain is put on the tensioner. This really isn't a good thing.

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, the angle of the engine causes the chain to hit the case where it comes back onto the countershaft sprocket. I didn't have the problem with the original engine that was on this bike, but I switched to one that had the 415 size chain and it became a problem.

valy said:
verrry nice bike very much atention for details
aboute brakes :?: :?: :?:
can you tell us what price will cost a bike like this :?:
valy

Thanks! The bike has rear wheel coaster brake and this bike is crated and for sale. $2200.00 US + shipping.

I NEED one of these!!! =)

Great job as usual brother, you are a Master builder!!!

--Eric-- From Salem Motorized Bicycle Club

Man this is such a cool bike!
If it were mine tho, i'd get rid of that stock black air cleaner and replace it with a custom made chrome carb stack or something. those stock black plastic air cleaners are just ugly!
I'd also get rid of the stock exhaust and make up a longer chrome pipe or. put an expansion chamber on it.
other than those 2 things (which are just my opinion) I love this bike!

Latest posts

Back