Motorized 26" BMX'er!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this one just because I've always loved old BMX bikes.
This started life as a Schwinn Heavy Duty cruiser, but it totally has the old skool 26" BMX look now!
The frame & fork are powder coated & I put one of my rear cylinder tanks on it.
I also did a few hot rod tricks to the engine & I hollowed out the pipe to make a mini expansion chamber... (now it totally has that 2-stroke sound!)
I hope you guys like it.

vmbbmx.jpg

vmbbmx3.jpg

vmbbmx1.jpg

vmbbmx2.jpg

nice work, Venice, though it's a little tamer than most of your creations, ain't it? very nice and i love that tank! (i hate the peanut tanks.) i could see a tank like that on the Morini rat that i'm (once again) working on.

keep up the good work!

I'm really liking it. I've been thinking about doing a motorized bmxer for a while now and looking at yours makes me want to dig in and do it. Very cool!

That is too cool...I could re-live my BMX youth years(during the 70's and 80's) while not having to catch my breath :D Awesome build :D

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Very cool, but not sure about the UNI seat and all the engine vibes...might get ugly! LOL! Great looking bike though...LOVE it!
Actually, I've put about 20+ miles on the bike so-far, & the engine's pretty smooth & that seat isn't too bad... (But then again, I rode on those seats for many years as a kid!) :roll:

Back