Morgan, the streched huff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and a friend, spent the last two hours of school in the metal shop, we got yelled at for skipping but we also rode this down the hall after the bell rang!
attachment.php

Since that pic was taken, we added raked forks, a 24x3 felt whitewall in the back, and a set of crazy tall apes. I unfortunately don't have a pic of it with those parts, but this is good enough.
(I had slow ride by foghat playing on my phone when I was riding it out of the metal shop :D)

And we welded in two new bottom brackets too, I wanted to put springs in there and hinge the top part, but warren said no. we also made a faux tank for it, and we used a large assortment of hammers and scrap metal to mount the rear fender, as a tail dragger.

Man, thanks for the inspiration!!! I've got a similar frame and I was torn between flipping the frame upside down and cutting the frame in half and dropping the frame. I wanted to do something with minimal cuts/welding. Thanks again, guys!!! Great job on the bike!!! Get those updated pics up!!

Geez, they should be happy you were at school at all!! I mean really, building bikes or out doing ??? Cool work, lets see some more pics!

Back