Moon and Lumpy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its not to Ratty but the rod part is covered the new bike I picked up :D
IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

That rod is freakin Awsome!! I was ARMY 82nd AIRBORNE 81'--85' Greneda Invasion, absolutely love the jump wings on the door OUTSTANDING! :!: :p

Thanks, cant have a hot rod with out the true rod bike to match the Dyno Moon Eyes cruiser is the .... . I'm working on a old Columbia bike right now too match the theme and cruise the salt flat with for Speed Week.

Is anyone else confused by the car in the garage as compared to the rest of the scene?

Ironic, I guess. The Ford is all about beating the Germans and there's one in the garage...

Wolf's Den Garage said:
Is anyone else confused by the car in the garage as compared to the rest of the scene?

Ironic, I guess. The Ford is all about beating the Germans and there's one in the garage...
I'm not confused, the Ford won and now he owns a german. :lol:

Well I have 2 Germans stuffed inside they do all the daily work a 3 series is made to drive. I don't think I would ever own a ford newer than 68 ford now, 53 and before flats are my thing . Heck if you look under the hood of a new ford everything says Bosch now how ironic is that.

xxxgti said:
Well I have 2 Germans stuffed inside they do all the daily work a 3 series is made to drive. I don't think I would ever own a ford newer than 68 ford now, 53 and before flats are my thing . Heck if you look under the hood of a new ford everything says Bosch now how ironic is that.
WORD! :wink:

Back