Monson, Mass Swap Meet - This Thread RULES!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet

I will be there with either a blue 2 door 2001 explorer or a brown 4 door 2000 explorer either will have a yakima trailer hitch rack. just to stand out I will be wearing a yellow misfits horror business t shirt

how about you guys pm me your mobile phone number and then I will tabulate it and send it out via pm to all who pm the data. My first thought was to pm all who posted in this thread, but for privacy's sake I thought just the guys that pm me should have each other's numbers.

what say you all?

send pm's, I will tabulate and then pm the table on the Wednesday before the swap meet. 3/18/09

I don't know what I am wearing tomorrow, never mind 10 days from now

Hey KOTA, If I hang out with you, can I get a Senior Citizen Discount on parts from Vendors!

You guys sound like your all going to a prom date! The clothes, the car, phone numbers... I say Just look for all the scruffiest guys at the swap and Im pretty sure it will be one of us. KZ... are you sure you want to get a 6'8" giant upset with you? :roll:

IMG_1438.jpg

Don't make me run out to a local tag sale and ask if they have a Burgundy Tux with the wide lapels and the ruffles up the front?! :roll: :lol: :shock: YUCK!

Corsage? We don't need no stinkin corsage!

ONE WEEK! My alarm clock is already set.... HA HA HA HA HA and I just got my Paypal check. Cha Ching! Kota - your parts are ready and waiting. Still have to weed through the old parts pile. Can you say FREEBIES!

Joe

yeshoney said:
ONE WEEK! My alarm clock is already set.... HA HA HA HA HA and I just got my Paypal check. Cha Ching! Kota - your parts are ready and waiting. Still have to weed through the old parts pile. Can you say FREEBIES!

Joe
Same here.....Your "pile-o-stuff" is going in the Burban this weekend.

one week from right now, I should be arriving to see the haul that Joe and some other early risers have bought :shock: . I will then wander and tour the wreckage left by their assault :lol: . Then we'll go for a ride and get some beers 8) . On the drive home I will curse Joe for the cool frame he found :x . When I get home, I will tell Wife and Boy what a great time I had and that I can't wait for next year :D . No pressure, guys, but I expect you all to be as nice in person as you are online. :wink:

you know the last time I gave someone a corsage I got treated like crap too. girl friends and Senior proms. :x I was hoping you would be different. :cry:

:lol: :lol:

I will be bringing a couple girls bikes I want to sell, but I don't have any parts to get rid of. Looking forward to seeing what parts you guys bring to the swap.

One thing I could really use is one of the old kick stands that mounts on the back dropout and flips up to attach to the fender. If anybody has one of those please let me know.

Are we still planning on a ride afterwards? Is weather a factor or are you guys gonna tough it out no matter what?

Dan - I think i will have a springer for you.
Skip - For me a ride is weather dependent. I wear glasses and it sucks for me in the rain = NO FUN!

Beers are a must though. We need Cody James to chime in and update us on the ride to his house.

As for name cards - just print out the RRB sign and put you name and screen name that would make it easy.

I met a major west coast Schiwnn collect who transplanted to Vermont and he will be coming with some riders too. This thing is gonna be big I am guessing. Got some fellers coming from Jersey too.

Gotta go sort some parts!

Joe

Back