Monkey Panic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been waiting to build this one for a while. I think it's a Rollfast frame but I'm not 100% sure. :D

100_8098.jpg

The rear hub is a 60's Hawthorne and the front is an ACS drilled for 12ga. spokes.
100_8099.jpg

I sanded the frame down last night and this morning I laced up the wheels. The front has an ACS hub, 12ga. spokes and the rear a Hawthorne hub and 11ga. spokes with steel nips, both are rolling on drilled alloy rims.

100_8131.jpg

Bent the fork out a little
100_8132.jpg

slow down buddy... Yer makin us look bad.... im still starin at mine scratchin my head and yer almost done!

I finished up the front end today. It's a "springer" with the bars welded right to the fork and a 12ga. shell in the top cap. 8)

100_8146.jpg

100_8148.jpg

100_8147.jpg

Wild! :shock: I thought about building a motored bike with clip-ons like that... :wink:

Schwinnspastic said:
looks cool but since I'm an old guy... just lookin' at the bars gives me a back ache :)

Thanks guy's, it's actually pretty comfortable and it looks better than using a stem with flipped bars.

Back