Monark Silver King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I've been lurking on the site for the last 7 or 8 years and finally decided to join.
I had incredible luck yesterday. I purchased a Monark Silver King at an estate warehouse. Looks
to be complete just needs some tlc. I have been grinning from ear to ear. Got it for $50.00.
I have 20 or 30 bikes i have restored and have been riding for the last 10 years.
I am addicted to finding the sweet deal!!!!!!!! I willl post pics as soon as i figure out how.

Just to hear you got it for 50 bucks got me grinning from ear to ear. Congrats on a awesome find. Can't wait to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to RRB from a fellow "deal" addict. Looking forward to seeing your Silver King.
That was an amazing deal no matter what condition.

In the lot of 800 Bikes I recently bought there is also a Silver King, has the crank, front fork assy. Handlebars (although not original they are really curly Q things), seat I will post some piks this week. Moving 800 bikes has this boy wiped! :)

mlgdave

Back