Monark silver king I.D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys sorry for the 2nd thread I have tried to change the original thread name 3 times. So someone is selling this bike, doesn't know what it is the only name he saw is "karin". It's aluminum. I was told in the other thread it's a monark silver king. Anyways if you guys could give me any info on it such as value and age I'd greatly appreciate it!
7a0b05872268b9858d4e416ef2844e64.jpg

I need those truss rods ;-) and that seat post. You have about $600 worth of one in this photo. Get those huffy bars off of it and toss them. Please be carefully with it. It is cast aluminum and there are no welds. If you break those lugs you are screwed

It wasn't me I swear.

2810f3432adf64d411099288c31e151e.jpg

Mine is a 1936 and very Rat Rod ish ( i.e. Incomplete) I still hurt a few peoples feelings when they found out I payed less than a grand ( a lot less) how do you make that sticking toungue out smiley. There are some outrageously overpriced ones on eBay. And some are worth insane amounts. That is the M1 welcome to the club. Do not leave without it.

It wasn't me I swear.

It is a 24" inch bike. No one who owns one even cares. We ride them occasionally until our legs burn so bad we can't stand up anyway.

It wasn't me I swear.

I'm stoked, I wish I didn't have to wait till the weekend to go get it but it's 2 hours away. The lady is going to hold it I hope, she seemed like it

82c9e52745c523206b3fb9b7e3930466.jpg

This is my 24" Elgin with 26" Elgin wheels. You can put 26" balloon tires in those old bikes they just fit. I would try to complete it but in the mean time.

It wasn't me I swear.

Oh that's cool it'll take 26". Not sure if I'm going to build her or resell to fund another. Guess we will see

Back