Monark dropouts!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a set from Memory Lane this week and I think they still had one set left ($20 plus shipping).
http://www.memorylane-classics.com
Seemed like a lot but I needed them for a leaf spring front end I am making for my '55 Spitfire. I am going to try to use them to mark up a set on 1/4" plate steel and see if I can cut them out for another leaf springer that "Double Nickle" (my Grandson) is building. I don't think they should be too hard to make.

Dr T, I wish I had thought of using yours for a sample before I ordered those. Are you still snowed in?

Thanks Doc for that tracing. And Thanks Don, for the link, that's exactly what I need them for. I'm building a leaf spring for my. HUFFY Firestone 500. I been dying to get this project going Im just gathering some stuff. Yeah double nickle is pretty talented, ispired me to do a suicide front brake. I love that set-up

DonOne said:
Dr T, I wish I had thought of using yours for a sample before I ordered those. Are you still snowed in?

More like 'iced' in now... :mrgreen:

Dboy9887,
I'm slapping a stamp on the envelope now. Should go out in the mail tomorrow, assuming our mailman braves the elements! :roll:

Cheers!
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back