Miyata bike..... now with Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know anything about these? I found one the other day in the trash.... more pics to come.....

I'm guessing it's a 100 series with a tag on the fork that says, "1024 Built with High Tensile Steel Tubing"
a tag under the seat says, "Cr-Mo Chrome Molybdenum tubes

Thanks guys for helping me figure this out!

Re: Miyata bikes

They are generaly very nice road bikes and can comand a decent price if in good shape.I have two of them myself and I love to ride em'.Post a pic if you have one.Either way good luck.
-Kreep-

Not the top of the line as far as Miyata's go,but still a very nice bike with some good components.Its a pretty tall frame,but if you fit the bike I would say to just clean and tune her up and ride the heck out of it.Otherwise you should have some luck selling it criagslist style.
-Kreep-

it's def craigslist material, any idea on pricing? I'm only 5'6 so there's no way in heck I'm getting my lil legs and tyrannasaurus rex arms working this thing.......

any idea on pricing? thanks, all I'm trying to do is sell it and get a new bike for the RRB4 or at least for my own private happiness.

tlaing1 said:
it's def craigslist material, any idea on pricing? I'm only 5'6 so there's no way in heck I'm getting my lil legs and tyrannasaurus rex arms working this thing.......

any idea on pricing? thanks, all I'm trying to do is sell it and get a new bike for the RRB4 or at least for my own private happiness.
See what similar bikes are going for on your craigslist.
Also consider that just because they're listed for that much, doesn't mean that they are selling for that much.

Regardless of price level, Miyata didn't make any junk. $125 isn't bad, not sure why you're not getting any responses. It would fit
me, but too much for shipping. I already have about 15-17 road bikes, lol.,,,,KR

Back