mixte Trash--update

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
heres my mixte ruffley finished. I'll probably put a diffrent seat. I like the white seat, justya diffrent one. The pedal arms are alittle too long for riding, but I might get used to it. I never really finish a bike anyway...Theres always something :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMG_0140c2.jpg

very cool...but I gotta ask, is it hard to ride with the seat so much closer to the pedals?....doesnt really matter I guess :D when it looks that COOL!!!

Markm said:
very cool...but I gotta ask, is it hard to ride with the seat so much closer to the pedals?....doesnt really matter I guess :D when it looks that COOL!!!

WOW :shock: :D you and Ratrod are quick :p THANKS- BIG TIME

I thought about that looking at Jetros so I put a quick release seat post clamp =riding high----parked looowwwww and coool 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

very cool..
If you change out The 3 piece cranks..a cool option could be to
put on a shorter set of 80's BMX Cranks..
maybe something like a set of "Cook Brothers"

once again,
you built an Incredible Bike..

I am...as usuall...very impressed,

peace,
Kev.

I just looked at her again..
WOW..that is beautiful..
Screen saver time for that one!

Are the Frame Bumpers on The Fork Struts just a set of Rubber grips slid on.. :?: :?:

and The Spring looks awesome Painted to match the Frame.

Man-o-man that thing is sick!

Name it Sixtie,

as in Sixty's Style
as in SICK
as in Mixtie

Kev.

awesome....

the stance, the color scheme, the bars...

they keep getting better and better!

nice work

oct.

Are the Frame Bumpers on The fork Struts just a set of Rubber grips slid on.. ---kev

no not the grips but the foam tube--- they come with the foamy grips when you buy beach cruiser foamy grips It's the foam tube for the handle bars cut to fit 8)

outsider13 said:
Are the Frame Bumpers on The fork Struts just a set of Rubber grips slid on.. ---kev

no not the grips but the foam tube--- they come with the foamy grips when you buy beach cruiser foamy grips It's the foam tube for the handle bars cut to fit 8)

cool trick Outsider..

Is it for sale? :wink:

Sweeeet! Very well done. The colour combo is right on - it has a very '60s custom vibe to it. Great attention to detail ie: the coloured spring and white chain. Little details like that are what make it sing.

:D :D :D

-Mp

Very nice bike congrats!

thanx for Comps

hey everyone THANX for the COMPLIMENTS :mrgreen: There's going to have to be a refitting of front sprocket/arms though, Test ride-- fork spring compressed--bike lowered--arm dug into ground ---me pitched almost though handle bars :x :x thats one thing why I don't care for Schwinn style springers---The pogo effect ; boing---boing--boing
so any way here what I might do :idea:
I have this 24" girls hanging in my garage
IMG_0019c-1.jpg
:mrgreen:
yes arms are alot shorter, will clean up nicely 8) and no my wife doesn't ride it

Back