Mini Board Track of sorts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this lowrdier frame a week or so ago, and was trying to figure out what to do with it.
ImportedPhotos00005.jpg

The original idea was stingray/ krate type bike. Well, I was helping my dear wife with some honey do's and asked where my 6 year old daughters bike was. My son rides his in the drive all the time, but I have not seen her ride hers since we moved. As it turns out, the bike did not survive Ike. Imediately, I decided to build this little blue "lowrider" up for her. She has only been rider a few years now, so I needed the bars low and the seat low as well. Board Track it was. This is where I am at this point.
TrackBike1.jpg

Don't like the look of the BMX forks, but they work great
TrackBike3.jpg

I think just some simple white walls and a little cleaning and call this one done. I do need a brake on it, se is only 6. Please through some ideas out there for me....

awesome little bike. love it!
brown or cream tires would also work very nicely. if ya cut/grind the brake mount off the forks, i think you'd like the look of em alot better. just becarefully, those tubes are thin, make sure your only grinding the welds. a couple fake struts (mounted back to the forks instead of the headset) would also make the forks look more period.
Racer.jpg

Back