Milwaukee. TA-DA!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my introductory post. I've been trolling for a few days, great site.

I'm a chop kinda guy, I love German cars, dragging the junkyards for rare parts and building something everyone loves but has not explanation why. My last was a 77 rabbit with a turbo VR6. I've also build a couple others, after work moved me to milwaukee, I decided that I needed a break from cars (plus my 1 car garage isn't much of a workspace)

I was a courier in DC and Atlanta for a while, then I had kids-got fat- raced cars-etc and needed to get back to biking.
I've got a ~56 schwinn frame I'm working on now, I daily my 79 Bottecchia Giro' and my wife has a 60 something collegiate
I also have 2 motored bicycles and the 5yo is asking for custom rat. The 3yo asked if I'd put a motor on his trike today.

WELCOME!

duct-tape said:
My last was a 77 rabbit with a turbo VR6. ..... I decided that I needed a break from cars (plus my 1 car garage isn't much of a workspace)

Welcome! I hope your basement is dry after this weekend! I can identify with the break from cars...I sold my Rabbit racecar over the winter.

I'm definitely a craigslister. Buying and selling. I don't have anything posted right now though.

I don't know of any local ratrod bike gatherings, good or bad. I haven't seen any other Milwaukee-area folks on the board either. I guess we have to come up with our own ratrod gathering. :D

Hello everyone,
I'm Matt from Tosa.
I just signed onto the site.
I would be willing to do a monthly cruise ride in Milwaukee.
I got some extra bikes.

Matt

Latest posts

Back