Military womans Bicycle unknown maker, need help with identi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought this old bike, i thought it was unique although i didnt know the maker, since then ive sent emails and pics to many people including the bicycle museum of america, still no-one knows the maker of this bike and which war it may have been used in,
the man i bought it from told me it was a nurses bike, the back wheel was severly bent, i put another wheel on the back just for rolling it around till i get the original wheel straightened by a machine shop

I have 1 clue on this old bike, on the back wheel coaster brake lever is the name CENTRIX made in western germany, now im guessing this bike may have been used in the indo-china war, which would be about 1953?

Any information that someone can help me with would be greatly appreciated

im looking for a link to post pics and do not see one here

Tried pics, im just not computer geekster, the bike is for sale on craigslist south florida if you would like to view pics

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3279465570 GERMAN Woman's Army Bicycle very RARE

You have to post your pics on photobucket or similar site and link the photos to this forum. Gary

Back