MIDNIGHT MASS show TROPHY PICS ADDED W BICYCLE CLASS SAC, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a post about this before but the title was not too good so here it goes. midnight mass presented by the poor boys car club will be july 25th at cal expo in sacramento, ca from 5pm till midnight. there are bands, a huge raffle, tons and tons of cool rods and customs and this year for the first time there will be a bicycle class with the trophy being presented by the hooligans bicycle and car club. any style of bike is welcome but this is a traditional rod and kustom show so you know what to bring. pm for more details or go here for more info http://www.myspace.com/illkickyourteethin
(i look forwards to this show every year it is really really fun and with the bicycle class being tossed in this year it can only get bigger. there were like 800 reg cars last year!!)

Re: MIDNIGHT MASS CAR TRADITIONAL SHOW W/ BICYCLE CLASS SAC, CA

ok bike builders and those that like to ride and are proud of thier bikes try to make this show i will have have flyers for it on saturday adam forgot to mention that it is public voting and there is only 1 trophy Best of Show that adam made so if any questions contact me or adam

do i need to post pics of the trophy to get you local guys motivated?

LR022.jpg

LR023.jpg

LR021.jpg

ok so here it is better have another vehicle to take it home in she is heavy :mrgreen:

come on we need bikes to show up i will vote for your bike if you come :mrgreen:

come on all bike builders we need to show up for this show cuz that is a sweet trophy who doesnt need that trophy on there mantel and id hate to win that with my 20'' rat rod schwinn that will make you do a wheelie LOL Hahaha

well.....im not going to be able to make :(
dont have enough cash to get gass and get inside
make sure you guy post some pics(cars/bikes cycles)!!!! and have a great time for me also......maybe next year ill be there(with a car even :shock: )

Thank's guys for all that voted for me! I had a blast at the show and met some cool pople!---AJ

what up guys i do have some pictures of AJ's bike ill post them soon but you can see them on my myspace enter Florez ted on myspace and it should come up

Back