Middle of the Map

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Larry KS. I came across the site a few days ago and figured I had better sign up. I've been getting into the cruiser style bikes the last couple of years. This seems like a great place to discuss repair, riding, selling, etc. Hoping to get some advice and maybe find some old parts I may need down the road. Right now I am looking for an internally geared hub for a friend. I sold an old cruiser awhile ago to this friend who would like to get a 3 speed shifter after he saw one on my bike. I don't know a lot about the bike, I bought this off the Kansas City craigs list two years ago for $150. It has turned into a real enjoyable get around town ride for me.
ghettobike002.jpg

ghettobike001.jpg

Anyway, that's my story. Hope to share some more with you all in the future.

Welcome.very cool old prewar bike you have there !money well spent..

Hey thanks for the welcomes and other info. I am going to try and go to more of the bike shows this year and won't count Wichita out. I did go to the Peddlers show last year. I brought the Floval Flyer and Thruster cruisers. I was a little late getting there as I got lost and had someone give me bad directions. Great time though, I plan on going again this year for sure.

Back