mexican food please...finished, name : CASUALIDAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I MISSED your finished bike! Congrats on your Freak Bike finish. She looks GREAT! 8)

nice Burrito. as you may know, i am a big fan of the Burritos. i have 3 in progress. hopefully i'll get em done this winter. great job

Outlaw 8)

dude the bike turned out extremely nice!!! looks great considering you say your not good at welding! you should post pics of this bike in the official burrito thread!!!

Easy E

BEAUTIFUL BUILD!

100_8602.jpg

so i sold my burrito, needed some space to build other bikes,

I'm used to sell all kinds of MTB bikes and parts all the time but selling this one was different! its my baby, my first welded by me bike!
I'm happpy to have sold it to a guy that will appreciate the work i've put into it.

One good thing about building them yourself ,is that you can build any style of bike you want and you get the gratification of knowing you did it yourself. :wink: Life is a learning process.

UncleKudzu said:
tartosuc said:
...i never welded before so i'm experimenting on this project...

wow! so, you just jumped right in, started welding, and came out with that burrito? muy impressivo, mi amigo!
Agreed!
I have no welding skillz either, but crave them.
I hope to do the same........but different.

sweet nice work, i can only imagine what the second one will look like. :eek:

just wondering what welder you purchased the stick or mig? :?: i was thinking of getting one of those wile they where on sale, but chickened out :oops:

have a good one EH! 8)

Ahy ahy ahy mamita, que bonita!!!!

Nice build man!!! She looks amazing!
Bought an arc welder a couple of days ago, never even touched one before!! So I´m kind of scared, trying to lern everything I can from the web cause I have no one to teach me. But now, thanks to you I have hope.
(If any of you guys know were to find any tutorials or manuals I would appreciate it big time) :|

Back