!!! MERCURY MORGAN !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is awesome !!!

http://mercurymorgan.com/index.html

large_mercury26.jpg

Double Nickle said:
It is so funny to see what a big jump was then, and what a BIG jump is now :lol:
I was thinking the same thing...go check out some of the Red Bull Rampage footage. Heck go to your local bmx/freeride trails and check out what kids are doing on bmx bikes.

The one thing that I noticed is the absence of any crash footage. :?: :?:

Even if the distances are out of date, at the time I'm sure it was really something. You still couldn't get me to try anything now this guy did back then either though :lol:

Yeah...I'm still impressed what the guy was able to pull off on a Schwinn Cruiser. :shock:

Trying to imagine being pulled by a motorcycle on a Schwinn and then launching over all of those cars and through a wall of fire at the end.

That took some guts.

Cool, thanks so much for posting this up, I've lived a sheltered bicycle life. Seems like a great guy with an awesome witness.

I'm definitely going to have to build a MM Schwinn clone 8) just need to track down the fork and rob an exerciser seat and I will be good to go I think .... and get a cape too.

Ha Ha...funny you said that about the comic book. I started reading it and got to the second page and gave up. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...funny you said that about the comic book. I started reading it and got to the second page and gave up. :lol:

I thought it was just going to be the first page, but when I saw the next page link I soldiered on, it was pretty good.

Back