(MBBO#04 Class 1) KENT LONE RIDER WOLF THEMED LOW RIDER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is not your every day Muscle bike, But I'm going to redo it any way so I figure Ill enter it in the MBBO . I bought the bike over the weekend from the original owner. This is a Kent Lone Rider Bike & the bike rides like a like a Low rider . This is only the second one of these I have ever seen any place .The other one Ive seen being a photo of one missing parts on line. This bike is the first one Ive seen in person & complete . I believe its from the 1990s. If anyone has any info on these please feel free to post it on this thread.
IMG_20150914_174141107_HDR_zpsdnx7cjvp.jpg

IMG_20150914_174009122_HDR_zpsblhogkhd.jpg

IMG_20150914_174220370_HDR_zpszyw56mrz.jpg

IMG_20150914_174147814_HDR_zps3955pmjz.jpg

That thing is already cool in so many ways!!

Cool start. I think that is the tank that Jake used in Retro Rat O

What's your plan, cupcake? :giggle: I'm digging the squared off fenders. They look similar to the ones on the bike I'm building.

I really love the stance, so much attitude :rockout:

What's your plan, cupcake? :giggle: I'm digging the squared off fenders. They look similar to the ones on the bike I'm building.
The plan so far is ditch the seat the grips the sissy bar likely find a white wall rear slick. & maybe ditch the stem in bars. Plus a major clean up. Then maybe a few other things.

The plan so far is ditch the seat the grips the sissy bar likely find a white wall rear slick. & maybe ditch the stem in bars. Plus a major clean up. Then maybe a few other things.

Will be watching this one very closely... I built one a couple years back as an even-lower lowrider ( see pic ). Just picked up a carcass (frame, bent fork,guard and odds n ends ), and not sure what to do with it, lowriders are not really my normal cup of tea, but had to build the first one lowrider, cool but not a nice ride. Like I said, watching to see what you do.

I'm glad the build off has a long time line. I have managed to gather a few potential parts. & a rear tractor tread white wall. That I may or may not use.

Id like to go crazy on this build since I have a lot of interesting parts for a build like this. but I'm a bit conserned on what to do because I have no idea what this bike is worth stock as it sits ??? I figure I'm safe as long as I keep the original parts for the bike.
IMG_20150929_201715410_zpszowehyhf.jpg

Last edited:
Will be watching this one very closely... I built one a couple years back as an even-lower lowrider ( see pic ). Just picked up a carcass (frame, bent fork,guard and odds n ends ), and not sure what to do with it, lowriders are not really my normal cup of tea, but had to build the first one lowrider, cool but not a nice ride. Like I said, watching to see what you do.
I'm not normally a low rider builder . But the local History attached to the bike & That I had never seen a complete one of these made me buy this bike. 12/ 17 /15 up date (Sorry to say I'm not going to finish the bike in time. I will post pics in the future if I get the time to build this bike. Thank you for the support people & good luck on your builds. )

Last edited:
tanks - if it helps, I sold mine when done for 90 bucks, depending on location and if there is a lowrider culture segment, could be more or less, of course. I'm not a lowrider guy at all, but am a diehard muscle bike fan, so had to build that one just because. ( personally, I doubt you hurt any value by customizing, will just make it mor eunique ).

Back