MAXED OUT!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I haven't worked since February, so with all this free time, so I thought I would get more projects done in the garage........so I thought , since I am home I get to do more family errands and pick my daughter up from school, not that thats a bad thing but when I walk out to the garage I get T.M.P.D. To Many Projects Dissorder...
101_8977.jpg

101_8978.jpg

101_8979.jpg

101_8980.jpg

101_8981.jpg

101_8982.jpg

101_8983.jpg

101_8976.jpg

Anybody else with this problem ????

I have to show the Mrs. your collection, so she'll get off MY back! :mrgreen:

If idle hands are the Devil's workshop.....you're 'good', for a while.... :mrgreen:

In the words of Jake Sensai, better get ta buildin'!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:

Cheers,
Dr. T

lol ya man! me too!! He's doing us other ratters a great service :mrgreen:

Gold Street Customs said:

ehhh... there's plenty of room. i can still see garage floor.

can't say i'm doing any better. i really need to buckle down and get rid of some stuff, but i always feel like i'll need that cable/sprocket/tire eventually so i'd better keep it.

:shock: SOMEONE CALL "HOARDERS"!! TELL THEM TO DUMP IT ALL AT MY PLACE... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NO REALY... AT MY PLACE... PLEASE :?: :shock:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Cheers,
Dr. T

Will be doing the same thing.

Nice collection. If I where you I would start giving stuff away :) :lol:

just guessing but id say you could get most of those bikes off the ground by hanging them from the rafters(assuming you have exposed ceiling beams) ......i know when the ones im not riding are off the ground it clears up a ton of floor space

sensor said:
just guessing but id say you could get most of those bikes off the ground by hanging them from the rafters(assuming you have exposed ceiling beams) ......i know when the ones im not riding are off the ground it clears up a ton of floor space
I thought about that ,but I would have to walk around in permanent duck position :(

Back