masterlowrider.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought from their ebay shop, but not from their website. Prices were reasonable, the stuff was Chinese junk, but it all worked okay. I bought a set of 144 spoke wheels from them, rode them for a long time, and never had an issue.

I've ordered from him quite a bit, on ebay as well as the site. Free shipping on orders over $120 I think? I've gotten wheels, tires, handlebars, sissybars, and gobs of miscellaneous stuff. It seems like the prices are better at the site than on ebay, probably due to no fees. I've never had a problem with quality. And once he sent me the wrong tires, sent the right ones out 2-day delivery and told me to keep the other ones. Actually some wheels I got from him years ago are still in use on my Frankenstein
SANY1332_zpsb09e08ed.jpg

Never ordered from them but I may need to order some of the 15" U handlebars if I can't find cheaper.

After poking around that site more I'm kind of tempted by the cheap cream tires. Not sure what I'd put them on but seems like cream tires look good on lots of old bikes

I hadn't been on there in a while. The tire selection has expanded. Those cream tires are the prewar style tread that people are paying $50 a pair for. I think I might grab some too. Looks like he has brick patterns at the same price as well.

I need to figure out tires for my rat I'm building because it has 1 Schwinn typhoon cord & 1 Goodyear all weather and both have more cracks than I'd like to know.

I hadn't been on there in a while. The tire selection has expanded. Those cream tires are the prewar style tread that people are paying $50 a pair for. I think I might grab some too. Looks like he has brick patterns at the same price as well.

Just know that shipping is super slow! I placed my order on Monday and just now got a shipping confirmation.

I LIKE BIKES

I caught that.
If I could I'd have some tires and a pair of handlebars on the way.
That and I'm trying to decide on what tires I want for my projects.

Latest posts

Back