Masor's Customs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just stumbled upon this website earlier today! I like what I see on here! I'm going to start this thread to keep you all posted on cool stuff I build. Just hang in there with me!

I started to build bikes when I learned how to weld when I was 15. I didn't have a license or a car, so I built some some sweet bikes to get around on. After I made 1, I couldn't stop. The possibilities were endless. After I got my license when I was 17, I still made time to ride bikes. My friends started to join in with me, and we had tons of fun riding bikes together. I'm 19 now, and I've slowed down on the bike scene... but I still make time to build and ride bikes.

Here's some of my work from the passed years. I'll continue to post current pictures when I get some projects going!

This one is the first bike I built when I was 15. Chopped a 26" frame and put on some repop stingray style wheels.

I built this one after a bunch of people asked my to build another so they can ride with me. This bikes frame and forks were entirely made up of tubing from a trampoline! Everything else, neck, dropouts, and crank is from a bike.

This is the Rat Bobber II. This one was incredibly fun to build, and even more fun to ride! Top speed was clocked at 42 MPH. The springer forks were made entirely from scrap metal I had laying around. It works! Rides like a cadallac. I built it when I was 16, and I didn't have a car. This was my favorite way to get around from town to town. The Cops hated me...

This was the Rat Bobber 1. It spent more time in my shop than on the road. Everytime i rode it, something always broke. I learned from my mistakes on this build. In result, I built the new and improved Rat Bobber II (Above)

I wanted to make a bike that was over the top ridiculous. This is it.

"Count Choppula"

"The Lowstrider" I wanted a bike that was lower than low. It scrapes reflectors in the road. It's fast. It's fun.

I have to try a couple of times too to get pics up too. I get one of my kids to help me.

The two Rat Bobber bikes look like you left the old bottom bracket and just cut the crank arms off. Is that correct? Pretty cool, I thought about doing something like that. I like how you built ratty bikes and finished show bikes, instead of just sticking to only one style.

Back