Mark your calendars! Behind Bars, Inc. Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Behind Bars, Inc. is hosting another show on June 13, 2010 in San Jose, Ca.

Show details and information to come! Or stay tuned to http://www.behindbarsinc.com
For Participant and Sponsorship info. please contact us.
For those who have attended previous events know that spaces fill up fast!
Thanks to everyone for your support! Keep the awesome builds coming!

I am throwing this out there to all the Sacramento guys planning on going to the show.We need to start planing now.I have the covered utility trailer that we can load up.Im thinking i can fit up to 8 bikes in there,depending if they are2 or 3 wheelers.

This event we will not be doing pre-registration. However, we will have a printable registration form on the site that will be up shortly. Once its up you can print it; fill out all the info and bring it to the show with you. This should streamline the registration process. If you happen to lose the form on your way to the show... Don't worry, we'll have more for you there. Thanks again for the support.

thanks dude it was fun hanging with the boys at autorama tell ummmm shoot i forgot his name he was really tall thanks for the beer :mrgreen: jay if you want to car pool that would be great i will kick ya down some gas funds. who else is in?

ya ill be going to this show with some of the Chopaderos so lets reprsenst Sacramento strong

is ref bringing the mind splitter II? maybe this time i can take it for a spin that looks like a wild bike to ride. i am going to push to try and get my new bike rideable by that show.

I hear you will have an awesome Celebrity MC announcing the winners! ...ha
SMOKES & SPOKES will be there...we'll be the ones smoking cigars!

Here's an update of supporting sponsors so far......
Vintage Bicycle Supply (Sac)
KRUZ3R MOB
SF Bike Expo
Frisco Bay Stingrays
Bicycle Express
Chopaderos Bicycle Club
Altered Lines Pinstriping
Ride SFO

More in the works. Contact us now if you want in on the action!

Hey Adam, I will be going down to the show if you need a ride let me know i can take the truck if need be to haul a few bikes,

Is the show going to at trailhead cyclery this time around ? Lars is a great guy.

The show is being held out in the parking lot of Trialhead.... Lars is our guy! He's been very cool about letting us host a show there.

wilton cruisers said:
Hey Adam, I will be going down to the show if you need a ride let me know i can take the truck if need be to haul a few bikes,

Is the show going to at trailhead cyclery this time around ? Lars is a great guy.

More sponsors added to the list. We have also been confirmed we are getting a cruiser to give away for the raffle too. Thanks in advance for the support. We are working on a show blog which we will post the link to shortly.

SPONSORS!
Vintage Bicycle Supply (Sac)
KRUZ3R MOB BC (Fremont/Newark)
SF Bike Expo 9San Francisco)
Frisco Bay Stingrays BC (San Francisco)
Bicycle Express Bike Shop (San Jose)
Chopaderos BC (World wide)
Altered Lines Pinstriping
Ride SFO (Oakland)
Trail Head Cyclery Bike Shop (San Jose)
Smokes & Spoke BC (San Jose)
Hyland Bike's Bike Shop (San Jose)