maniut-straight from Poland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new here, straight from the city of Wroclaw,Poland.I am enjoying the look of Space age middleweight bikes ,and still waiting for my first Spaceliner bike
that is being shipped to Poland right now.I am riding 63' Strato flyer and Schwinn deluxe cruiser ,as well as my custom 26' lowrider.I hope that one day
I will get Colson bullnose and Elgin bluebird:). I Am an art student, freelance cartoonist and a painter.Please feel free to look at my website. CruIser scene
in Poland has just started, people only know of existence of Schwinn, Electras, Nirve and Felt bikes. I have never seen nor heard of anyone
riding a vintage Schwinn or any other vintage cruiser brand, people never heard of them, I want to change it by having a few of coolest
american vintage bikes.
This year 9-10 of may, I am invited to "Ride and Roll" to come there and show a few american bikes. It's an event that is held every year that gathers everyone that
owns american cars.this festival is surrounded by live music bands, barbecue,challenges,etc. I hope that all bikes that I have bought in past 2 months will come to me intact,ready for show.— maniut

Welcome Mariusz, but I feel like I knew you already from all our PMs. I really love that Strato Flyer and your art. Thanks for the flicker photos, I was wanting to see some of your cartoons and art. My daughter is a Senior at the KU School of Fine Arts, I will show her your work, I'm sure she will love it too.

welcome from CA, nice collection of cruisers you have going there ! 8)

Back