"Malibu Cruiser"....$75.00

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you spring for it?

7634604_orig.jpg

Bad angle of photo or is the fork bent?

Like Brent said, if alloy wheels, maybe. I like the stem, the chainring is boring, and I'm pretty sure that's a full (crappy) repaint... blue crank arms? :roll:

Months ago I saw a red one for just under the same price in way worse condition and the other ones I have seen are painted the same way but different colors including the crank & sprocket were painted so that one seems original and way better looking in the blue & white than the red bikes.

kngtmat said:
Months ago I saw a red one for just under the same price in way worse condition and the other ones I have seen are painted the same way but different colors including the crank & sprocket were painted so that one seems original and way better looking in the blue & white than the red bikes.

Good to know, but for the price, I don't know what you are getting that is so special (ugly seat too, I have one in black).

The lines on the frame are really choppy, a canti frame should be smooth, this one isn't.

Considering the parts I'd feel safe at $50, a nice wheelset will cost you that, plus it has a nice whitewalls, a cool fork and stem to throw on a klunker project, a big comfy seat (Might need re-covered though that white is hideous), and some beach bars that would look great if you cut the foam off of them. I have a very similar '80's Schwinn cruiser but with a chrome fork and kinda burgundy frame.

Back