MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so here is the story i was at work one day and a guy comes in said the someone working outside told him i was into bicycles
and he proceeded to tell me how he picked up this mint red 1969 Schwinn cantilever framed bicycle all original and he wanted to sell it..... since these bikes are so hard to find i said yes i would love to take it off his hands, i took his phone # and told him i would call him when i had the money, the wife told my i would have to get rid of at least to of my bikes and i thought that was fare, besides i was almost finished one bike to sell and if i got this new one i could replace it as my daily rider.....so a week past called the guy up and told him i would have the money for him Friday. so Friday showed up and i had the cash went to grab the # out of my wallet and................ the # was gone :S i looked for over a week for this guy's # and haven't found it and all he gave me was his first name so i have no way of finding this guy.......so i thought i would spruce my daily ride up and if i ever find this guy i will sell this one and get my new bike...so here is what i have done so far

Picture103.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture107.jpg

i am also going to paint the rims to match the same green on the flames and re paint the frame black to touch up the scratches...

good signage! its a shame you lost his number. cant remember any of it?

ya it really sucks that i can't find it..... no i can't remember ne of it .. he did say he was going to post it on CL originally but since i said i would take it he wasn't going to but i figure if enough time goes by he will post it and i can find his #..

ya i called from the work # so no dice i keep popping on CL with hopes i bump into him but its ok cause i have a trike coming to me and i am using the extra money to pick up the atomic zombie bicycle builder's bonanza and the bike,scooter and chopper projects for the evil genius...... :) and i already scored the vintage cooler for my trike :)

Latest posts

Back