Magna Ruby??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
ANyone ever seen one of these Magna Ruby's on the road?
I would love to have that 24" wheelset!!!
Great metallic red paint job too.
Not bad for a Wally bike.

WP_000301.jpg

Henry morgan said:
saw an orange one today ... has wrong bars on it..and guys is asking 85 for it...

Did it have orange rims???? That would be a perfect wheelset for the Electra Rat Fink I scored!1

yep pretty sure they all matched up .. its funny I had never seen the bikes before... then I see it...
and come home and you have posted one.. 2 in one day . :lol: also no fenders on his..

I can't find them online. Those rims would work great with some Thick Bricks or Fatti-Os.

I will drop in tomorrow afternoon ..and get a pic of it.. and see if he will drop the price...
I give him fames ..and other parts all he time ..

Dude!!! I just went to the OKC CL and it rocks!!! Within the first page I saw 3-5 oldies but goodies that it will take me 3 years to see in Savannah!!

i bought one at target for the wheels and tires, it was $110 new on sale for $90 and the one i found was damaged so i talked the the manager if i could buy it and after countless calls he sold it to me for $60, not a bad price for red wheels and whitewalls :D

kingfish254 said:
Dude!!! I just went to the OKC CL and it rocks!!! Within the first page I saw 3-5 oldies but goodies that it will take me 3 years to see in Savannah!!

That's because they are all bikes from Henry himself...Other than that it's rare to see any cool oldies here...

Ah!! An un-hoarding hoarder. Dangerous! :p

Back