Lurker comes clean

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geebear77

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here goes. Geebear from Modesto, Ca. I am a bicycle enthusiast of many types. I have been designing a bike for over a year now, collecting donor bikes along the way. I have a 70's Hawthorn that has gone from Boardtrack to Gorilla and back. I plan to start my frame up build this summer. Pictures soon.

Thanks for all the great bikes.

Welcome !!!

... not too familiar with the term gorilla, i think id like to see what that looks like sometime :mrgreen:

Thanks, Fireproof. You and your daughter are quite inspiring.

Well, I often come to Sacto for the tweed rides (like this Sunday). I would love to go on some cruises too. I will try to drag Lancer with me.

Geebear77 said:
You and your daughter are quite inspiring.
Thank You!(I'm the daughter) I would love to see some pics of your bike . . . .
On Second Saturday I might take my bike out for a spin, (or take one of the back-up wheels...) would love to have you join us!
Anyways . . . . welcome to the site and happy building! :D

CCR said:
Welcome !!!

... not too familiar with the term gorilla, i think id like to see what that looks like sometime :mrgreen:

First I took off the fenders. Then I flipped the bars and put the seat bolt through the binder. What the heck, I put a banana seat and some apes on there and called it gorilla style. All of them look pretty horrible. It will go back to better boardtrack version soon. Pay no attention to the unmounted microwave or the Chihuahua crate.

Fenderless.jpg

boardtrackH.jpg

greengorilla.jpg

Back