lowrider style forks?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate for this to be my very first post here, as I'm sure it's a simple question, but I'm very new to all this so excuse my rookieness.

I want to find a stretched, lowrider style fork for my 26", but I have no idea where to look. Honestly, I don't even know what the technical term for this style of fork is. The picture below is just an example of what I'm talking about, not sure whose bike it is, hope they don't mind me borrowing it. I'm sure these aren't all universal fit, or one size either. Any help would be appreciated, I hope to get my 2-wheelers looking the part like many of yours that I've been checking out on here.

Thanks in advance!

DSC03415.jpg

they're called bent springers...try bicycledesigner.com or any lowrider site.
most times the steertube is extra long so you can cut it to fit.

If you put one like that, almost 90 degree bend, you MIGHT have to change the crank arms to something shorter (7 inch to a 6 inch) so you could pedal without hitting ground..........Chaingang Lowrider might have the fork.

P.S.
You'll have to get used to the handling of the bike. It'll be a little different.

search for "bent springer fork" on ebay, you should find a few. 26" ones are not quite as common, but still plentiful. I got lucky and found mine on craigslist.

Back