LOWRIDER car w/ a 4x4 lift kit??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I guess some people are determind to run bling :roll: :roll: Its about 2 1/2 feet high I think 24s rims or bigger

IMG_0090c.jpg
:|

a buddy of mine put 22 inch wheels on a brand spankin new 06 GMC they airbagged it too . he is in a wheelchair and was hoping it would lower way down for him to get in easy and it actually sat higher than original when it was all the way down . he hit one curb and broke a wheel so he sold it. with less than 2500 miles on it.
now he has an 07 colorado in the shop getting bagged but will run 18s and it should be safer. they hauled it home from the dealer and it has 12 miles on it and hes cutting it up lol.
this fresh model A is his too and its outfitted with custom hand controls
P7030007.jpg

Ahh yes, the craptastic "Donk" trend....... be glad alot of you guys don't get a chance to see these hideous beasts where you live....

I wish someone would bring back a decent trend like custom vans or etc. :mrgreen:

TexasXXX said:
Ahh yes, the craptastic "Donk" trend....... be glad alot of you guys don't get a chance to see these hideous beasts where you live....

I wish someone would bring back a decent trend like custom vans or etc. :mrgreen:

There's been a few showing up around here lately. I don't care for them myself (note the understatement).

Ahh, yes. Custom vans from the disco era - you should never underestimate the power of a semi-naked barbarian chick, airbrushed larger than life on the the side of a mid 70's maxi-van :mrgreen: . Disco vans could single handedly revive the shag carpet industry. An industry that has been facing such hard times since the '70s ended.

Seriously though, vans can be cool. Gotavan here on the forum has some great old vans. Flat front vans are very cool IMHO.

-Mp

BOY was i wrong after closer look I think they are 34s...I don't get it, It's like wearing a size 8 shoe and walking around in size 15...and paying $500.00 for those size 15 :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is dumb as heck, Kev I AGREE With you. SO MANY PPL PUT 10,000 DOLLAR RIMS ON A 300 DOLLAR CAR ...?!

Although i do like Dayton rims there not that bad.. JUST NOT THAT! Im waiting for someone to put wagon wheels on an escalade!

Latest posts

Back