love the scrap yard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think ive got all but two of my bike from this place today for $18 and an old freezer i got a newer boys 26 inch cruizer with apes and a bananna seat put the chain on and aired up the tires and took it for a spin also a new schwinn delray the pink bike put the chain on and took it for a ride and the best pick of the day is a 24 inch mongoose menace older and wheels are a bit wavy but all there besides tubes ive been looking for a cheap bmx bike to ride and i just bought a 20 inch robinson but it just feels to small so im stoked i came across this i got a 3 peice crank im going to put in it and ill straiten the wheels best i can until i can get them fixed. I have a springer im going to put in the boys cruizer untill i get another old frame the pink bike will be stripped for parts for my girls bike im building her so if anyone wants the pink frame come get it im in cecil county md
2012-02-27_16-09-45_611.jpg

I think im going to hold on to the mongoose i just out in some junk tubes and took it for a ride.. i really need a new front rim lol ill probally upgrade both to double wall as im not as light as i use to be

Back