Lot of mixed NOS and used goodies

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend got me the hook up on some useful parts today and a postwar CWC girls bike and a 63 Schwinn middleweight frame and fork.No pics of the bikes yet,a rainstorm caught me and they are outside.
nosstuff002.jpg

got two glass reflectors,the one not pictured is orange with little bubbles.
nosstuff003.jpg

some nos wald fenders ,guards and braces.
nosstuff004.jpg

Leather look persons and a burgandy NOS troxel Western Flyer seat still in the bag.
nosstuff005.jpg

nosstuff006.jpg

nosstuff007.jpg

nosstuff008.jpg

super nice 1966 stingray cranks
nosstuff009.jpg

nosstuff010.jpg

finally tracked down the guy with the parts that came off this tornado frame and got the fenders,guard,bars etc etc.
nosstuff011.jpg

Will you be selling any of your treasures? I am looking for some nice fenders for a 75 Lil Chik.

Djpro84 said:
Will you be selling any of your treasures? I am looking for some nice fenders for a 75 Lil Chik.
You want the full rear fender style like original equipment? I think one set of the wald repops in the bag are full rear 20" fender set.Ill check.
022.jpg

I checked on those Djpro,compared them to my lil chick and nothing lines up,front fender is way to long also.
It aggravates me,I had original fenders,just what you need,I gave them away to a guy I know a while back.
Really wanted to help,sorry.

Yes, the full wrap around. No problem, I appreciate you taking the time to look. Have a great day!

Great haul!

Is there a difference in frame between the girls bike you've shown, the muscle bike, and a girls cruiser from the 40's or 50's? To my newb eye, they look the frame looks pretty identical, with the seat and associated hardware making the difference. Is that true?

CRASH said:
Great haul!

Is there a difference in frame between the girls bike you've shown, the muscle bike, and a girls cruiser from the 40's or 50's? To my newb eye, they look the frame looks pretty identical, with the seat and associated hardware making the difference. Is that true?

I know this much,there are two sizes of girls frames in schwinn musclebikes--
fairlady/slik chik--standard
lil chik--junior

Im not so sure about the 20" cruiser types from earlier era,I do have 20" Hollywoods and they appear to be standard frame size.

Back