LOST MUSCLE BIKE ADD!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just kidding, lol. Took some picks of my recently acquired screamer with my good friend Grace, this is one of them. tried to make it look like a vintage bicycle add, has a muscle car add feel to it if you notice. maybe I'll make this into a limited run poster? I dunno yet. let me know what you thinks fellas.

IMG_2006tame.jpg

cool pic for a poster but honestly the eldorado on the roof is still one of my all time favorite pics on the site (just sayin id buy an eldorado poster FIRST is all :mrgreen: )

EDIT ---> this one !!!

IMG_9677.jpg

CCR said:
cool pic for a poster but honestly the eldorado on the roof is still one of my all time favorite pics on the site (just sayin id buy an eldorado poster FIRST is all :mrgreen: )

EDIT ---> this one !!!

IMG_9677.jpg

Wow Thanks. Thats one of my fav pics also.

did you change the quote?
i'm sure it said bad ... before. :)

grace is def a bad ... (in a good way) ya need to change it back. :)
great ad guys, although i hardly noticed the bike. :)

icyuod2 said:
did you change the quote?
i'm sure it said bad butt before. :)

grace is def a bad butt (in a good way) ya need to change it back. :)
great ad guys, although i hardly noticed the bike. :)

Sorry, i got a lil carried away and forgot this site has young ones also, so I edited it so everyone can enjoy it. The original is on musclebikeforums.com :mrgreen:

dan the quotes that are running through my head are way not safe for here great picture!!!

Dan Jose said:
Just kidding, lol. Took some picks of my recently acquired screamer with my good friend Grace, this is one of them. tried to make it look like a vintage bicycle add, has a muscle car add feel to it if you notice. maybe I'll make this into a limited run poster? I dunno yet. let me know what you thinks fellas.

IMG_2006tame.jpg

You keep good looking company.

It certainly has that old muscle car add feel to it.

You are an ARTIST!!!

Rat Rod said:
Thanks Dan for being cool about the wording change. :wink:

Its fine, i have alot of respect with the fact you created a place for addicts like me to meet like minded people who love old two wheeled metal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lonewolf said:
Dan Jose said:

IMG_2006tame.jpg

You keep good looking company.

It certainly has that old muscle car add feel to it.

You are an ARTIST!!!

Wow, thanks much man, that means alot.

Very cool, and I second the tube top and hot pants idea. Please let it warm up soon.

I don't know if you've got the guys here drooling more over your bike or GRACE! :mrgreen:
And I'm still trying to decide if I'm more impressed with your bikes or your photo skills - very cool stuff, man.
Strangest thing is I had that exact bike as a kid, and have kicked myself ever since for getting rid of it for that "grown up 10 speed"! I've never found a decent enough model since to replace it, or one that was nice that was available to buy. So I guess I'll put my dibs in here, that in case you ever want to sell it to let me know!?
Thanks, and again, awesome stuff! 8)

Smokey said:
Very cool, and I second the tube top and hot pants idea. Please let it warm up soon.

Haha :lol: , funny thing is her and i hated each other about 9 years ago. Strange world.

Hammond Eggz said:
I don't know if you've got the guys here drooling more over your bike or GRACE! :mrgreen:
And I'm still trying to decide if I'm more impressed with your bikes or your photo skills - very cool stuff, man.
Strangest thing is I had that exact bike as a kid, and have kicked myself ever since for getting rid of it for that "grown up 10 speed"! I've never found a decent enough model since to replace it, or one that was nice that was available to buy. So I guess I'll put my dibs in here, that in case you ever want to sell it to let me know!?
Thanks, and again, awesome stuff! 8)

wow, Im still amazed you guys remember my pics, I''l let you know first if i ever want to part with the screamer. You might be waiting a while though.

Latest posts

Back