Lost in translation.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an item from a seller in Italy over a month ago. I sent money, got no response, finally opened a Paypal dispute. The seller's business partner immediately responds and says that the lady I was in contact with (Paola) was in a car accident and is in bad shape. She said she would make sure my package gets sent. Then I got this yesterday:

"Dear Jack it's incredible!!!!! THE PACK IS RETURNED to Paola home!!!!!! She have phone me in this moment for have infos about this pack - i don't know why the pack is returned because is a good packaging and correct address ..... in Italy all is badly! Now i go to other city for work for two days and Friday return and go sudden to postal office for any infos and re-send you pack!!!!!
The code of registered pack is : RR406131754IT and it's incredible because in tracking postal service website don't exist!!!!! I've the real paper coupon with print code and stamp with all infos!!!!!!!! VERY VERY BAD TIME!!!!
I hope resolve this problem because also an other client in France don't have received my letter and have leave me negative feedback also if i've send scans jpg of coupon!!!!!
Please attend one time and i resolve all! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE, Paola is always in hospital for problems about the ruined feet and have infos from she's son but this is much little for to resolve problems !!!!
Well, the thing good being that the package is perfect and not is ruins, the working boxes them were perfect to the shipment with the entire games and!!!
MANY MANY THANKS FOR PATIENCE"

I've had problems with the Italian post office in the past. I sent a postcard from Venice seven years ago that still hasn't reached its destination. I may lose money on this item, but it's almost worth it just for the entertaining emails.

Nice you have such a positive outlook.

My outlook is positive because I've been in a very good mood lately. You see, a wealthy guy from Nigeria recently emailed me and said he would pay me several hundred thousand dollars if I help him transfer his multi-million dollar inheritance to a US bank. Needless to say, I'm expecting a large sum of money to be deposited into my bank account any day now. :wink:

The only reason I haven't given up entirely on the Italian lady is because she has over 800 positive Ebay feedbacks. We'll see how it goes.

Since you will be coming into some money - I will be selling a bridge , are you interested?

London_bridge.jpg

Back