Looking for wheels?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know of anybody that makes 68 spoke rims, I've seen 72's and 48's. Nobody makes a 4" rim drilled for anything other than 32 or 36 spokes, you'd have to see if you could buy a blank and drill it yourself, or use a 36H and double-drill it with a 72 spoke hub.

FunkyStickman said:
I don't know of anybody that makes 68 spoke rims, I've seen 72's and 48's. Nobody makes a 4" rim drilled for anything other than 32 or 36 spokes, you'd have to see if you could buy a blank and drill it yourself, or use a 36H and double-drill it with a 72 spoke hub.

I thought it was odd also, but I counted my spokes twice and that's what they are 68's, I was just looking for 4" in general no particular spoke count I was thinking of getting some in the future just didn't know of a source.

Bob.

dragnusa said:

Dragnusa,

Thanks for the link that is what I am looking for. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little hesitant about ordering from them as I read some of their feedback but I can't seem to find them anywhere else. Decisions, decisions...

Bob.

Seems like the 68 spoke wheels are the ones that came on some of the Next bikes.

Lowlife Familia said:
dragnusa said:

Dragnusa,

Thanks for the link that is what I am looking for. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little hesitant about ordering from them as I read some of their feedback but I can't seem to find them anywhere else. Decisions, decisions...

Bob.

I can understand that but Ive ordered stuff from companies with good feed back and had problems too. so really its always a risk. I did find these on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/26-x-1-75-68-sp ... 35b3b651c3

Back