Long time listener, first time caller...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just got around to setting up as a member here. I follow the facebook group and have been browsing the site for a while now. Lots of fun stuff happening here!

A little about myself... I just got into the whole bike thing last summer when I found a 1967 Stingray Fastback at my local dump. Really didn't know much about it at the time. I was born in '71 so I was growing up at close to the end of the banana seat era. Can't tell you how much fun it has been working on that thing and riding around. I've made so many good friends through old bikes. Since then, neighbors have given me old bikes, I've been riding more, fixing more, and learning more. Been a real hoot!

I really admire all of the great bikes featured on this site. It really speaks to the creativity and community that come with the people participating.

Welcome to the forum....whatever you do, don't get them wet.

tumblr_lze3f79G1r1qk3p2to1_400.jpg

I'm near Sparta, WI. Transplant from Central WI, though. Sorry for the delayed response. Been busy with work and kids. Gearing up for the season!

THIS IS SPARTA! You gotta get 300 bikes before you attempt your assault.:showingbiceps:
Welcome to the forum.

Back