LLSX-53 (Long, Low and Slow X-53)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im going out of town for awhile, so this might be the last opportunity i get to post before the deadline. its a 1955 or 56 western flyer x-53 with jc higgins girls skirt guards and other goods. you can find the build thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15793

before:
phsfggoto.jpg

after
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

and with custom 2 color led headlight:
photos.jpg

photo-3.jpg

i guess it takes a contest for me to "finish" a bike - but ive had a ton of fun!

DEFINITELY a contender to win this build off! Don't know if anybody mentioned it, but to me it looks like a "Hot Rod" Lincoln. GREAT job!

that is a great looking bike! :mrgreen: parts combo gives it a great stance that flows nicely! kinda reminds me of an old panhead dresser w/o the leather saddle bags! 8)

i think this one has gotta be one of my favs. absolutly love everything about it and the chrome cones over the rear axle bolts, nice touch. looks like a sweet road machine. super job my friend. :mrgreen:

thanks for all the great compliments guys to answer a few questions, the headlight i got off of ebay, and the only markings on it say "TRACTOR LENS USA" the led part of it is home made.

and

paula2.jpg

again, thanks for all the positive comments! it means a lot to me that all the nonsense bicycle stuff means something to someone, let alone an internet forum. :mrgreen:

lobsterboyx said:
again, thanks for all the positive comments! it means a lot to me that all the nonsense bicycle stuff means something to someone, let alone an internet forum. :mrgreen:

:shock: Nonsense? NONSENSE!?!?! :shock:

-1 point again.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back